Residential Plumbing in the Maryland, Delaware & Pennsylvania
When you think about your plumbing system, toilets, sinks, and drains are probably the first to come to mind. But the true heart of your plumbing system is your pipelines.
Responsible for supplying clean water and directing sewage away from your home, your plumbing pipes are crucial to keeping your plumbing running smoothly. So when there’s a leak or break in your pipes, it can lead to water contamination and low pressure and bring your plumbing to a screeching halt.
At Service Today, our team of experts is trained and experienced in performing thorough inspections, installations, repairs, and maintenance for your home’s plumbing system. We are open 24/7 and provide same day services, so you’re never left without help during a plumbing emergency.
Contact Service Today at 844-844-0314 to schedule a water line or other plumbing service.
Main Water Line Services in MD, DE & PA
The water line is the main water supply pipe that runs from the water main to all of your faucets — making it solely responsible for providing your home with water.
It’s important to keep your water line in good working condition because when something goes wrong with it, it can be a major inconvenience. That’s where Service Today comes in. Our plumbing team offers emergency plumbing services because we know what an inconvenience it can be to have no water.
Main Water Line Repair
In addition to water stains on ceilings and walls, there are a few common signs to look out for when you suspect you may need repairs to your main water line. These include:
- Puddles or a sinkhole in your yard: If it hasn’t rained in a while but you notice unusual wet spots, this could mean there’s a severe leak or break in your pipe.
- Significantly low water pressure: While many plumbing issues can cause lower water pressure, a steeper-than-usual drop in water pressure across multiple faucets could be caused by a break in your water main.
- High water bills: Water line piping leaks will lead to unusual spikes in your monthly water bills.
- Cloudy water: This is a sign that a water main break allowed in excess air that created tiny air bubbles.
Main Water Line Replacement
As a homeowner, it can be hard to know whether or not your water line needs to be repaired or replaced entirely. Replacing your main water line is a big investment, so you’ll want to be sure it’s the right call to make.
Whether you need to repair or replace your water line will depend on:
- The severity of the issue
- Piping material
- Piping age
- Piping condition
Do you suspect a leak, break, or another issue with your main water line? Contact us online or call 844-844-0314 to schedule main line repair or replacement service.
Sewer Line Replacement & Repair in MD, DE & PA
With frequent use and normal wear and tear, your sewer lines will require repair or replacement services at some point. This is usually due to:
- Sediment buildup
- Tree root infiltration
- Main line clogs
- Major breaks
- Shifting soil
- Freezing and thawing ground
At Service Today, we offer emergency services, so you never have to go without functioning plumbing for long.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repair or Replacement
Even though you can’t see your sewer line, sewer line issues will often make themselves known because of the foul-smelling sewage odors that follow. Other signs you need sewer line repair or replacement include:
- Lush patches of growth on your lawn
- A flooded yard
- Sewage backup
- Multiple drain clogs
Unsure whether you need a sewer line repair or replacement service? Our professionals will carefully inspect your sewer line by inserting a camera into your piping. We’ll recommend the best course of action for your pipes, whether that’s traditional or trenchless repair or replacement.
Get in touch online or call 844-844-0314 to schedule sewer line services with the Service Today team.
Whole-Home Repiping in MD, DE & PA
At Service Today, we know how to tackle replacing outdated pipes and which modern pipe materials will be best throughout your home. From hot- and cold-water supply pipes to drain pipes, we can install all new pipes that will last.
Reasons to repipe your home include:
- Constant plumbing repairs: A complete repipe will eliminate any lingering issues.
- Outdated piping materials: Orangeburg, lead, and galvanized steel pipes are no longer installed in new homes but may still be in use if you have an older home. These materials more easily corrode and break, so it’s better to replace them sooner rather than later.
- Remodeling: If you’re installing or moving plumbing fixtures for a kitchen or bathroom remodel, this is the best time to repipe since you’ll already be cutting into your drywall.
We offer three material options for repipes — PEX, CPVC, and copper. Each has pros and cons, but the material you choose will largely depend on your budget.
Why Choose Service Today?
We understand how inconvenient it can be when dealing with any plumbing problem. That’s why we’re available to deliver emergency services when you need them most.
Our trained plumbing technicians are highly skilled and have undergone background checks and drug tests to bring you peace of mind whenever we work inside your home. For even more convenience, check out our financing options!
For fast, reliable plumbing services available 24/7, reach out to Service Today online or call 844-844-0314 now.
We are available 24/7 for emergency service.
We go above and beyond to ensure your comfort and safety.