Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement in Pennsylvania, Maryland & Delaware
If your air conditioner has major issues and is near the end of its service life, replacing the entire system is likely the most cost-effective option.
At Service Today Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing and Electrical, our HVAC technicians have comprehensive training and experience providing hassle-free AC replacements. When you work with us, we make it right … right now!
When To Choose Air Conditioning Replacement Instead of Repair
In some cases, air conditioning repair is no longer the best option. Consider choosing AC replacement instead of repairs if:
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old.
- There have been increased repair requests in recent months or years.
- You’ve seen a spike in cooling expenses despite consistent use.
- The cost to repair your system is 50% or more than the value of your unit.
When it’s time to replace your air conditioner, trust the team at Service Today to get the job done right.
How To Choose the Right Air Conditioner for Your Home
Several factors influence which air conditioner is right for your home. We’ll help you make the best selection based on the following:
- Cooling capacity
- The size of your home
- Your budget requirements
- Your home’s layout
- SEER rating and efficiency goals
Alternative Comfort Systems
Central AC isn’t your only HVAC option for cooling. Service Today also installs:
- Ductless mini-splits: If there’s no ductwork in your home or if you want zoned temperature control, ductless HVAC might be right for you. These systems distribute cooled or heated air through individual air handlers in each room.
- Heat pumps: Known for their highly efficient performance, they’re a popular solution for heating and cooling.
Get answers to your AC installation and replacement questions today! Call Service Today at 844-844-0314 now.
AC Replacement Process
With more than 70 years of experience serving Maryland, Delaware, and Pennsylvania families, our HVAC technicians are uniquely capable of replacing your aging and malfunctioning cooling equipment.
As Trane Comfort Specialists, we only install top-quality, energy-efficient air conditioning systems that will keep your home comfortable for years to come.
During our air conditioning installation service, our team will:
- Provide an expert recommendation for the ideal cooling system based on your home size, efficiency goals, and budget
- Professionally remove your existing equipment and properly dispose of it
- Install and test new equipment to ensure everything is functioning properly
- Answer any questions you have about how to operate and maintain your AC
If you’re ready to upgrade your air conditioning system, find the high-performance solutions you need at Service Today.
Schedule air conditioning replacement or installation by calling 844-844-0314 today!
Call the Go-To HVAC Company for AC Replacement in MD, DE & PA
Founded in 1952, the professionals at Service Today provide unmatched customer service and fantastic workmanship throughout the Eastern Shore. Our highly trained technicians operate with unparalleled honesty and integrity on every job.
We’re proud to be Trane Comfort Specialists and one of the largest Trane dealers on the East Coast. Our customers also have access to flexible financing options to make your replacement as easy as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's a good SEER rating?
Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, or SEER, measures a cooling system’s output divided by the energy it uses
As of January 1, 2023, all new HVAC units installed in the southeast must be rated at least 15 SEER or 14.3 SEER2.
How can I increase my AC's life span?
Regular maintenance, performed by qualified HVAC professionals, is a great way to extend the life of your AC unit.
Maintenance controls system wear and tear, corrects small problems before they can grow, and keeps the whole system working efficiently.
Will an oversized AC keep my home cooler?
No. An oversized AC unit will cool your home quickly, leading to short-cycling.
This will cause excess wear and tear on the unit and use too much energy, causing utility bills to spike and leading you to need more frequent HVAC service.
We are available 24/7 for emergency service.
We go above and beyond to ensure your comfort and safety.