Heating Installation & Replacement in Maryland, Delaware & Pennsylvania
Winters on the Eastern Shore are intense. When temperatures plummet, families depend on reliable, effective heating systems to keep them safe and comfortable. At Service Today Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing and Electrical, we provide the heating services you need when you need them most.
We provide expert heating installation and replacement to ensure you have a new system that’s properly sized for your home and professionally installed for optimal function and efficiency. You can count on us for superior workmanship and fantastic customer service.
Heating Systems We Install & Replace
The HVAC technicians at Service Today have comprehensive training and extensive experience installing and replacing a variety of heating systems, including the following system types:
- Furnaces are popular heating systems that generate and push warm air through ductwork. Whether your furnace runs on gas, electricity, or oil, we have you covered.
- Boilers have been a great heating solution for a long time. Fueled by oil or gas, they push hot water through pipes to radiators or baseboard heating to disburse heat.
- Heat pumps are highly efficient units that move heat inside to provide warmth in the winter and outside to provide cool air in the summer.
- Hybrid systems are comprised of a heat pump that you can use most of the time and a gas furnace that you can rely on in below-freezing temperatures.
- Ductless mini-splits are great for homes or spaces without ductwork and allow you to create customizable temperature zones.
Benefits of Installing a New Heating System
A new heating system is a significant investment, but it brings several advantages, including:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Lower operating costs
- Renewed system life span
- Newer heating technology
- Better indoor air quality
- Fewer heating repair needs
- Reduced risk of breakdowns
- And more
Factors to Consider When Choosing a New Heating System
When it’s time to install a new heating system, there are several things to think about to help you pick the right unit:
- Home size: Your HVAC technician will use your home’s square footage and other factors to determine the British Thermal Units required to adequately heat your home.
- Energy efficiency: Systems with great efficiency keep operating costs down and are better for the environment. However, the more energy-efficient the system, the more expensive the installation. We’ll help you get the most efficiency for your budget.
- System manufacturer: Service Today is a Trane Comfort Specialist and one of the largest Trane dealers on the East Coast. We install top-quality Trane HVAC units that will deliver optimal comfort for years to come.
- Budget: You want the best results for your budget, so we’ll work with you to find the right system. We also offer financing options on approved credit to help you afford your new system now.
- Fuel: Heating systems are available with a variety of fuel sources such as oil, natural gas, electricity, propane, and more. Each has pros and cons, but we’ll help you determine the best solution.
Why Choose Service Today for Heating Installation Services?
Serving customers in 12 counties across Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland, Service Today guarantees our superior workmanship and outstanding customer service will exceed your expectations every time.
Count on Service Today’s licensed, certified, and insured experts for all your heating replacement needs!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do heating systems last?
That depends on the system and how well it is maintained. Heating maintenance extends your system’s life span, so schedule routine service every year.
- Furnaces last for 15 to 20 years.
- Boilers last around 15 to 20 years.
- Heat pumps can last around 15 years.
- Ductless mini-splits last around 20 years.
Should I repair or replace my heating system?
Consider replacing your heating system if:
- Your system is near the end of its expected life span.
- Repairs are frequently needed.
- Repair costs approach 50% of the cost of a new system.
Which heating system is most energy-efficient?
Above freezing temperatures, heat pumps tend to have the greatest efficiency. These units move heat rather than generate it, and they’re powered by electricity, making them the optimal choice if energy efficiency is your top priority.
We are available 24/7 for emergency service.
We go above and beyond to ensure your comfort and safety.